Emotions and cancer:-when you are asked HOW ARE YOU??

When you are poorly of any description or you have a conversation or if you think someone is feeling down etc. One of the first things people say to you or ask you is HOW ARE YOU???......

The answer for this can be easy if you are having a good day, but when you are having anything other than a good day the answer can be far from easy!!

When the answer is mostly like yes I'm kinda ok, or I'm ok thanks to I'm doing well as I can be are sometimes the most easy and simple answers I can give and truly being honest I might not know how I truly feel or I cannot explain what I am feeling as there are no words for the emotions I have and am thinking about, the best way I can explain how I feel majority of the time is NUMB!!!. 

When you feel NUMB it doesn't mean that there is no emotions/feelings inside you it's a feeling that what you feel you just can't get out. When you are a cancer fighter or you have had cancer they are the people that understand how other cancer fighters feel and the emotions they can't get out. But if you have never had cancer because you are fit and well you just wouldn't and don't understand. Ask anyone who has cancer or had cancers and they will tell you exactly this fact.

Would you believe I have that many emotions inside me they feel like they are in A massive bundle of knots that no matter how hard you try they never untie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stem cell transplant 1: week 4: recovery part 2:

My first bone marrow biopsy:

Fighting so hard poem!