Stem cell transplant 1: week 4: recovery part 2:

Day 22: monday 20th august 18:
Last night I slept like a log, I didn't sleep with any pyjama bottoms on last night because my bottom and front needed to air (due to the fact my skin was extremely sore and some areas were broken skin). I had a foot massarge and my finger nails painted. The male nurse told me that today my neutrophils are 0.87 so that means I'm not neutrapenic anymore! ๐Ÿ˜€, the doctors are saying that possibly next week I will be allowed to be discharged home. Today i ate 1 peach muller corner yoghurt. Today also I had a physiotherapy appointment where the physiotherapist came to me on the ward and gave me some exercises to do each day and increase each day.

Day 23: tuesday 21st august 18: 
Mum and my brother visited today. I also saw my clic Sargent worker who is sending my wish thing off today. I drank a fortisip drink (special build-up drink) and ate 6 chilies cheese bite things from burger king (freshly made). I sat in my red armchair and did my exercises. The doctors said they happy with my progress. Last night i slept like a long again which is good as I need to catch up on my sleep from the nights where I didn't sleep at all. I started doing a bit of my crossticth. During the night (all through the night) I had my nutrients feed going. And today I managed to have a shower. 

Day 24: wednesday 22nd august 18:
I woke up this morning quite tired today. I have a wash myself and the nurse took away the comode that i had beside my bed to make me walk to the bathroom. I done my exercises and i drank a fortisip drink. The doctors said they are getting me some cream for my vagina due to the sore areas that the skin is peeling off. I tried eating a jacket potato with cheese and beans but I couldn't as it hurt way to much. I did managed to sit for 5 hours in my red armchair today. And also the physiotherapist visited and brought a bike stimulator equipment thing in my room to exercise on to build up my legs more.

Day 25: Thursday 23rd august 18: 
Last night I had my nutrients feed, over night I used a whole syringe (push button pain relief) from 10pm- 6am due to me being in pain so much, the vagina cream came so I was able to start using it today. I did some exercises on the bike stimulator equipment thing and I walked to and from the bathroom myself. Also today the dread SICKNESS STARTED ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Day 26: friday 24th August 18: 
I felt so sick today and was being sick alot today, having this sickness feeling isn't like the feeling of you have a sickness bug its 100 times worse. I feel so rubbish today I have decided im not doing any of my daily exercises and im staying in bed. I had my nutrients at night but they made me feel even worse but the nutrients feed is something I needed to have. Today they took me of ambisome and replaced it with fluconazole. Also during the night I had to have a ECG due to fast/irregular heart rate. 

Day 27: Saturday 25th august 18: 
I was still being sick alot today and I also still felt incredibly sick. I have not eaten anything today and I feel so awful and also I'm in so much pain. I had to have another ECG through the night again due to fast/irregular heart rate. I still had to have my nutrients feed through the night.

Day 28: sunday 26th august 18: 
Dad and my brother visited today, I'm still being sick and feeling really sick aswell. I had to have a CT scan which came back clear which was good. I went to the social zone on the ward with dad and my brother and also down to the concourse food court area where I managed to eat 1/4 of a whooper burger from Burger King, as we was wandering about my dad and my brother kept getting electric shocks its was really funny, as every time they picked something up they kept dropping it and going ouch as they got a electric shock I was laughing so much. At night I kept being sick still and also I had to have my nutrients feed so I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diagnosis:

Fighting so hard poem!