CANCER ISN'T EASY!!!! - saturday 29th February 2020

When you have cancer alot of your days are hard!

There are days where you feel like you can do everything and there are days where you feel and can't do anything.

Today is Saturday 29th February 2020, and today I'm having one of those not able to do anything days.
Every saturday we go to my nan's to see her and my aunties and uncles and little cousins.

More times than not on previous weekends I've been able to mess around with my little cousin and more importantly do alot for myself.

Today I am having an extremly bad day. This morning I woke up at 0830am and I had to have help getting dressed from my mum. I descided today as I feel awful I'm going to wear clean Pjs and fluffy socks on my feet and then I will be as comfortable as I can be.



Because my body is really swollen due to fluid retention and it's also really uncomfortable I've had to borrow and wear my dads spare pair of shoes due to the fact I cannot fit my feet in my own shoes as my feet have swallon up that big
(Photo doesn't do it justice)

Due to my mobility being poor anyway but its extra poor today because of the fact of all this fluid retention I'm carrying more weight so I'm struggling to move more as everywhere is heavy and tight and stiff so I've had to have help with getting me to and from the toilet, people bringing me bits and pieces I wanted or needed.

People don't realise how hard suffering with cancer truly is, I'll be honest with you I hate being this way. I hate having to rely on people so I can do normal day things.

People see me mostly smiling whenever they see me in pictures or whatever but behind them smiles is large watery tears that come from deep within the body.



"WELL THAT'S CANCER FOR YOU!!!".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stem cell transplant 1: week 4: recovery part 2:

My first bone marrow biopsy:

Fighting so hard poem!